2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telegraph published a teamsheet for the game with Wolves. It had DCL as striker. If that's the case, then we must be playing for a 0 - 0 draw with the outside chance that a defender or midfielder nicks one.

2 shots in 213 mins!!!!!Goals none. Championship player. How is this lad getting game time. Its crazy. By far the worst forward( who has got good game time ) who has played for everton since i started supporting in 1983.
We've had plenty worse strikers. He does more for the team than score goals.

Something everyone wanted Lukaku gone for, cos all he can do is score

We've had plenty worse strikers. He does more for the team than score goals.

Something everyone wanted Lukaku gone for, cos all he can do is score

Lukaku was a quality goalscorer. And what we would do to have someone like him now. Everyone wanted him gone????? I dont think so tbf. If there was any hope of keeping lukaku we would have been delighted. And back to my point. I am in no doubt to my own view point that dcl is the worst forward i have seen at everton since 1983.

Lukaku was a quality goalscorer. And what we would do to have someone like him now. Everyone wanted him gone????? I dont think so tbf. If there was any hope of keeping lukaku we would have been delighted. And back to my point. I am in no doubt to my own view point that dcl is the worst forward i have seen at everton since 1983.

Rom wanted to leave though mate. We kept him an extra season to try con convince him but it was never going to happen that he would sign a new deal.
The fans knew he was off and think we just became sick of him and his dad talking about us as if we didn’t matter.

Rom wanted to leave though mate. We kept him an extra season to try con convince him but it was never going to happen that he would sign a new deal.
The fans knew he was off and think we just became sick of him and his dad talking about us as if we didn’t matter.
Ah ya he had that character alright. But The failure to have any plan to replace him is the biggest factor that has held us back last 3 years.Dcl is just not near capable and never will be of leading a premier team. Bar far the worst front man currently playing in the premier. Can anyone name a poorer one?

Lukaku was quality but to say plenty didn't think we'd be better off without him is madness. He has far too many critics and many of them are on here lol.

I have to disagree. We've had Jo, Vaughan, Anichebe, Kone, traore, vellios, straq, mcaleny - and plenty of others who were all tosh. I personally don't buy into the fact that Vaughan was boss, whenever I watched him he was a headless chicken and ended up injured minutes later. Nice guy tho

Lukaku was quality but to say plenty didn't think we'd be better off without him is madness. He has far too many critics and many of them are on here lol.

I have to disagree. We've had Jo, Vaughan, Anichebe, Kone, traore, vellios, straq, mcaleny - and plenty of others who were all tosh. I personally don't buy into the fact that Vaughan was boss, whenever I watched him he was a headless chicken and ended up injured minutes later. Nice guy tho

Have any of the abive had the same game time dcl has been given? Didnt traore score a goal only game he played. Strange signing that

Ah ya he had that character alright. But The failure to have any plan to replace him is the biggest factor that has held us back last 3 years.Dcl is just not near capable and never will be of leading a premier team. Bar far the worst front man currently playing in the premier. Can anyone name a poorer one?

I’d probably put him on par with Solanke. How they sold him for £19million I’ll never know.

Have any of the abive had the same game time dcl has been given? Didnt traore score a goal only game he played. Strange signing that
He got injured after the goal and missed the season lol. Was odd indeed but nobody's fault as such.

And no they haven't, and rightly so cos they were all turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back