2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

....whilst I can see a comfortable win for the Reds, I actually think VvD won’t be looking forward to facing DCL and Richarlison. He’s an outstanding CB but we will be competitive in that area of the pitch.

....whilst I can see a comfortable win for the Reds, I actually think VvD won’t be looking forward to facing DCL and Richarlison. He’s an outstanding CB but we will be competitive in that area of the pitch.
Doubt it, the kids they had at cb Barely had to break a sweat when we played them in the cup

Stuff VvD, target the other herbert, Louveren (spelling?) as I think he is atrocious. VvD will spend much time and energy covering both positions that gaps will ultimately appear. Whether we are clever enough to exploit them is another matter, but, if done correctly, the result could well surprise many.

Status
Not open for further replies.