2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh dear mate. We're all frustrated by not seeing him on the pitch at his best, but that does feel a tad much.

Live and let live etc.

I'm not frustrated, I'm furious about our predicament, and players blagging sickness because they can't be arsed are a disgrace.

Stop getting offended on his behalf, I don't think a multi millionaire feller cares some feller on the web called him a fanny.

I'm not frustrated, I'm furious about our predicament, and players blagging sickness because they can't be arsed are a disgrace.

Stop getting offended on his behalf, I don't think a multi millionaire feller cares some feller on the web called him a fanny.
Fair enough mate, clearly frustrated (furious whatever) take a chill pill. We're in the poop, but there's probably healthier and more productive ways to vent.

I'm sure Dom wouldn't be offended or even give a rats ass about your post, but you do come across as being a bit transphobe which may offend others.

Lampard says " He's not well " ! Not well! Imagine HK saying Peter Reid, Andy Gray aren't playing because they're not well. GTF we are going down here and unless he's got a broken leg he should be busting a gut to play. But no the poor fella isn't well, saving himself for his move to London and maybe play the odd game in between his modelling assignments !!

Status
Not open for further replies.