2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s Hob (traffic police) over here who do take glee out of dishing out trashing offences, but equally you have many who are doing a rightful job.

Personally, the biggest bugbear for me is those who park near schools or traffic lights. I saw a child run over on Rose Lane because of such an offence.

NEA, I’d fine people all day for it.

Why? If he’s pleading guilty, his lawyer can offer mitigation.
PhilM, that reply was to another another poster who asked if Dominic was in court yesterday. I knew he wasn’t in court and his solicitor was looking after his case.

There’s Hob (traffic police) over here who do take glee out of dishing out trashing offences, but equally you have many who are doing a rightful job.

Personally, the biggest bugbear for me is those who park near schools or traffic lights. I saw a child run over on Rose Lane because of such an offence.

NEA, I’d fine people all day for it.

Why? If he’s pleading guilty, his lawyer can offer mitigation.
Mate, yummy mummies in SUVs are lethal

Yes better being ten minutes late in this world than ten years early in the next one!!
I remember when I was 19 and started a job, there was an old lady with purple hair. She was the spitting image of Phyllis Pearce from Coronation Street. The first day driving back, I was doing 60 in a 60 zone, looked in my rearview to see this tiny car overtaking cars one by one. Thinking "whose this idiot" then when the car was finally behind me, I saw the hair and realized it was the old lady. She wasted no time in overtaking me. Never laughed so much in my life and since at someone driving like a lunatic, it was surreal.

Mate, I have a been driving for 40 years. I used to do 20k miles each year. Without doubt, the most aggressive and speeding drivers were single driver females. Particularly in Audi's.

Status
Not open for further replies.