2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If DCL carries on performing this badly till the end of the season we're going to end up giving him away in a deal similar to our deal for Dele.
Obviously the difference will be DCL will end up tearing it up for another team while Dele rots away on our bench.

I don't like giving out to players, but that was Anichebe levels of lazy.

And I am angry.

Lampard needs to seriously think about starting Rondon on Saturday.

Dom isn't even getting close to scoring a goal.

Not that its going to matter, as United will suddenly turn up and be world class on Saturday.

but for me, Gray, Richy and Gordon the only front three.

The only.

To sum up his performances…

I’d actually start Solomon Rondon ahead of him Saturday. And would even consider Cenk flipping Tosun instead.

He can't start again now. Not after that.

He's got one foot out the door, and this public brand-building exercise he's engaged in is going to feel more and more like an insult the closer we get to the end, especially when he's so fond of taking aim at the fans.
Indeed some of his recent antics have a slight sniff of condescenion about them. Not going to win himself hearts.

If DCL carries on performing this badly till the end of the season we're going to end up giving him away in a deal similar to our deal for Dele.
Obviously the difference will be DCL will end up tearing it up for another team while Dele rots away on our bench.
Dcl is bang average. had a good 6 months and credit where credit is due he did. 6 months. Otherwise he has been bang average in an everton kit. I honestly dont believe he will be tearing it up for any team in the premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back