2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im probably in the minority here but if I was selling one forward to reshape the squad, it wouldn’t be this fella. Out and out number 9 who we’d find it very hard to replace. Going to be boss next season if we revamp the squad and he’s still in it. Newcastle can sniff it.

At least he showed some life last night and flashes of his old form and a fabulous goal should encourage Arsenal.and Newcastle to pay decent money for him.

Im probably in the minority here but if I was selling one forward to reshape the squad, it wouldn’t be this fella. Out and out number 9 who we’d find it very hard to replace. Going to be boss next season if we revamp the squad and he’s still in it. Newcastle can sniff it.

…thought it interesting when Lampard said he wants more ‘robust players’.

There is no way we sell a top functioning DCL but I’ve posted many times my concerns about the durability of players who have suffered major leg muscle injuries.

I’m a huge fan of his, but his performances in these last games might be ideal for pushing up his price. The club need to be hard-nosed & DCL could be an asset we can sell because of his fragility.

Status
Not open for further replies.