2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
3176b5dd0b10aaaaa84144e245ec975bf70f8fab.gifv

I miss that kit; was gorgeous.

Just a note on DCL after re-watching the post match interview with him and Keane.

Firstly, when the interviewer asks him about the weight being lifted off their shoulders after the win, you can see just how honest his answer is about the pressure they’ve been under, and you can see how much it means for him to get us safe.

Secondly, when he says about how how some fans have questioned his application.

The guy clearly cares, and has just had a bad season, injury-wise, but he hears the criticism from the fans, but ultimately has kept us up with that goal.

Just a note on DCL after re-watching the post match interview with him and Keane.

Firstly, when the interviewer asks him about the weight being lifted off their shoulders after the win, you can see just how honest his answer is about the pressure they’ve been under, and you can see how much it means for him to get us safe.

Secondly, when he says about how how some fans have questioned his application.

The guy clearly cares, and has just had a bad season, injury-wise, but he hears the criticism from the fans, but ultimately has kept us up with that goal.
He has mentioned the criticism in interviews before. Remember him saying that he doubt he will ever impress some of the old timers.
I remember thinking he probably has a sneaky read of GOT

….his stock might actually be quite high with the profile and quality of the key goal.

I’m really nervous of that massive quad injury he sustained.

Same here mate, him and Mina in an ideal world are two of the players we should be building around, but you can't build a foundation using shoddy material.

Ideal world we are Man City like rich and can afford to have those players,but we ain't so you need your available assets able to play pretty much every game, the ones with high value and costs that can't have to be replaced

He has mentioned the criticism in interviews before. Remember him saying that he doubt he will ever impress some of the old timers.
I remember thinking he probably has a sneaky read of GOT
id be very surprised if the younger (especially local) lads aren't on here, why wouldn't they be if they are fans like us?

Fookit, I'm going to out myself, I am Dom. Sniff my miniskirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.