2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the divvs questioning his sexuality....have you not seen his ex? Finer than the majority of us would ever dream of.....
Also even if he was gay/bi/identifies as a space alien who gives a crap? As long as he's doing his job and not hurting anyone/breaking any laws why is it any of our business?

What people don't realise about footballers is that they don't have the same childhood as other kids. They sacrifice a lot for football and most of them don't make the grade. Players that do make it can go on and become very well off. If, like DCL they get a serious injury I'm sure it's going to affect them mentally after devoting their whole life to the game. Whatever happens with Dominic I wish him nothing but a good life be that at Everton or anywhere else. He doesn't owe anyone anything for getting to where he is through sheer hard work and talent.
It's not just football either, a mate of mine at school was an international middle distance runner at school age, was winning youth world championships and all sorts. When he was 16 he ruptured his achilles and that was it, top level career over. He was a smart kid but he hadn't applied himself at school because, as far as he was concerned, he was off to the olympics for the bulk of his twenties. He did pretty poorly on his GCSEs that summer and went properly off the rails for a couple of years getting hammered and getting into fights. Thankfully, he sorted his head out and managed to have a decent life, but it was touch and go. There's not enough support outside of sport for these youngsters, it's a bit better now but not by much, once they are no use to the sporting organisations they are just cast adrift.

All the divvs questioning his sexuality....have you not seen his ex? Finer than the majority of us would ever dream of.....
Also even if he was gay/bi/identifies as a space alien who gives a crap? As long as he's doing his job and not hurting anyone/breaking any laws why is it any of our business?
Because we're horrible muppets of course lol

Off on his hols, hopefully rest does him good, like the suit but trousers look too short

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220524-211324_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220524-211324_Instagram.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 160
i know you mean well obviously but even if he's not doing his job it's none of our business!

Mental health is no joke, so many people suffer with it in our day and age.

What helped me was meditating, journaling, reading and writing 3 things I am grateful for every day. Exercising helps a lot too with mental health. Oh and staying off social media, it’s terrible for your mental health! Journaling really helps because I don’t really open up to anyone so writing daily in my journal allows me to let my thoughts out.

It’s good that DCL has hopefully got over his mental health problems, and glad he has spoken to someone.
Nice to see his detractors on here have crawled back under their stones since Dom's plight came to light.

United, Chelsea, Newcastle and Spurs all have big chests too spend in the summer, surly one might come in for DCL?
Spurs have no "use" for him, they have a certain Mr Kane, but the others could possibly show interest.

As well as his superb football ability and his great physical attributes hes a very marketable boy, hes sexy ASF, I know hes had his injury problems this season, but hes still an attractive purchase for a large number of top clubs throughout Europe.

But I really hope we keep him, if the fanbase can play nicer with him next season.

Hes a great talent and I dont understand the negativity he gets, I really dont.

A lot stems from made up bull by the media and arsewipes on twitter.

Judge him on his football, support him, if he goes, wish him well.

The club should immediately introduce a dress code... only I am afraid Dom and Tom would take it literally.

Just showing my age but I think those lads would wear absolutely anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.