2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs have no "use" for him, they have a certain Mr Kane, but the others could possibly show interest.

As well as his superb football ability and his great physical attributes hes a very marketable boy, hes sexy ASF, I know hes had his injury problems this season, but hes still an attractive purchase for a large number of top clubs throughout Europe.

But I really hope we keep him, if the fanbase can play nicer with him next season.

Hes a great talent and I dont understand the negativity he gets, I really dont.

A lot stems from made up bull by the media and arsewipes on twitter.

Judge him on his football, support him, if he goes, wish him well.
Yeah that's IF Kane doesn't go

Yeah that's IF Kane doesn't go
Cant see him wanting to leave this Summer, they got CL and it looks like Levy will back Conte.

They turned down huge money from City, be surprised if anybody else can make them blink.

POSSIBLY United, who would buy him just to say they could to pee off City, but if your Kane, are you leaving Spurs for United? United could offer him 400,000 reasons a week like.

Dom is one of the best all-round centre-forwards in the Premier League and until his injury woes he was our leading goal-scorer season after season.

He has also just scored the goal that guaranteed our safety, a brave diving header of which even the great Andy Gray would be proud.

What I’m most proud of him about is that he spoke openly about his mental illness and he encouraged others in the same boats to seek medical help.

Conditions like depression can hit anyone, however wealthy or successful of adore they are. Just look at the great Gary Speed.

Dom raising awareness of it is so brave and so powerful. When the heavyweight champion of the world spoke openly about his anxiety condition and having to sleep the light on it removed the taboo around anxiety. Men with anxiety no longer regarded themselves as weak. After all, if the most macho man in the world can be afflicted by it anyone can be.

My view on this fine Everton player..

He can wear what he wants
He can wear what he wants
As long as he’s scoring
He can wear what he wants…

Would you take him back on loan?
Lukaku was the same at UTD, as he was here - being back at Chelsea has made no difference - and I had hoped he would have been their answer to That Lot Across the Park.
He waves his arms around too much and sulks too much; if he really applied himself he'd double his scoring rate, but then football is that way inclined, it does not matter how he performs, some club will always buy him and pay him, which would be happy day's for anyone.

If he's going to get a big-money move, you'd have to think that now is the time.

Arsenal, United and Chelsea all in the market for a striker. Newcastle looking to make a statement, and Wilson's fitness record possibly a concern for them.

Spurs have no "use" for him, they have a certain Mr Kane, but the others could possibly show interest.

As well as his superb football ability and his great physical attributes hes a very marketable boy, hes sexy ASF, I know hes had his injury problems this season, but hes still an attractive purchase for a large number of top clubs throughout Europe.

But I really hope we keep him, if the fanbase can play nicer with him next season.

Hes a great talent and I dont understand the negativity he gets, I really dont.

A lot stems from made up bull by the media and arsewipes on twitter.

Judge him on his football, support him, if he goes, wish him well.

Wish I could like this twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back