2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It specifically states its after the arsenal game. The above poster hasnt bothered to read it and is just getting angry about him doing photo shoots as both their posts have been about that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220610-094730_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220610-094730_Chrome.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 117
Bit of a jump that. He had a shave in between games, doesn't mean he did the shoot then. Or are we banning shaving inbetween games now?

Also, even if he did, the entire team was on holiday at that point as we were safe and it meant nothing.

And if you actually read the article, it specifically states its the day after the arsenal game.
It takes about fifteen minutes to have a decent shave who gives a feck when he had the shave,same as his dressing sense who cares, to be honest he could be a serial killer, as long as I’m not one of the victims, it’s what he does on the pitch that concerns me and I hope he stays with Everton keeps fit and bangs plenty of goals in.

Some lad from Portugal is literally going to be sold for 80 mill but a proven PL goal scorer will only go for 39?

We’d be asking a massive fee for DCL and rightly so.

On the negative side for us DCL has had the injury hit season and Nunez is being hyped up...on the positive he has the experience and homegrown factor.

Comparing the two Id be disappointed if we accepted less than £75mil

On the negative side for us DCL has had the injury hit season and Nunez is being hyped up...on the positive he has the experience and homegrown factor.

Comparing the two Id be disappointed if we accepted less than £75mil

I’m hoping he stays for this season tbh. A good injury free season under Lampard (potentially get himself into the World Cup squad again) and his value will be sky high next summer.

I can't see him going this summer; not unless a buying club gets desperate and offers a fee north of £50m.

If I was his agent, I'd be advising DCL to spend the next couple of months getting as fit and sharp as he can, rather than looking to change clubs. The next season is massive for him - do well at Everton, and he can attract interest from around the world, and get his place back in the Engand squad.

Alternatively, he could ask for a transfer and go sit on the bench at a CL club this season. Or, failing that, play for the Barcodes and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Hope he stays, cos he's a great player, but the negativity he gets really grinds me down.

Support your Star Striker.

The sad thing is that we've never really been able to enjoy how good he's been due to so many supporters hating on him

We'll only really appreciate how good Dom is when he's gone

NAH LAD HE'S CRAP HIM DOESN'T EVEN SCORE 50 A SEASON

lol

45 goals in 6 seasons...how on earth are we going to replace that goal machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.