2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He scored 5 in 15 games last season, 1 in 3, it's hardly awful.

But we need another striker, yes.

They have tried, and so far failed, mostly because of financial constraints.

Unfortunately, no striker was available for the initial £3.5m we paid for Dwight McNeil.
...and selling club now would put a few more million on the prciee tag....that's assuming they were even looking for an additional striker.

Great planning by Everton. They have learned NOTHING from last season.

…even if DCL was fit and well, we’d need an effective back-up, but he’s physically fragile so we need better than back-up. I’d be amazed if a serious alternative striker isn’t brought in.

it makes the difference in us staying up or going down.
Maybe Lampard is smarter than the board mate, by accounts he's been the one pushing hardest for Broja, maybe a good pro knows what these injuries mean more than a guy whose never played the game.

Think he was wanting him as he expected sooner or later this would happen

Cornet has played up front, if things were already in the pipeline then they need to pull the trigger now before Saturday.

But you are using it as a beating stick to elevate you point that we need to get rid of him, when it's plainly down to the fact you just don't like him. You act like he chose not to play and just chose not to be available.

If he wore a donkey jacket, flat cap and steelies, he have a photo of him pinned to the back of the bog door, so he could crack one off over him.

I knew something like this would happen, I just thought it would be closer to the end of the window so we panick buy someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.