2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard ultimately wanted to build a side around a bloke who's quad is completely finished - he took a gamble on him keeping fit and it hasn't paid off.

Should have been touting him to the Geordies once the window opened and used any fee to bring in 2-3 attacking players.

We knew the FFP score this summer - cant afford to be keeping a £50 million asset on the treatment table diminishing in value but thats Everton for yer.
Wise words, Captain Hindsight.

Or should I say Captain Insight. You seem to have the privilege of Lampard's inner thoughts and confidences, and yet you haven't mentored him with your visionary insight. Shame on you - call your self a bloo?! ?

Or should I say Captain Insight. You seem to have the privilege of Lampard's inner thoughts and confidences, and yet you haven't mentored him with your visionary insight. Shame on you - call your self a bloo?! ?

I mean he missed most of last season with an injury notoriously difficult for a player of his build/style of play to fully recover from.

Hardly need to be mystic meg to see it was a risk to build a team around someone who's become as reliable as Yerry Mina...

DCL has outscored Cavani in his 2 seasons in the league and Belotti has never played here.

So no.
Yeah but cavani only had the likes of Bruno Fernándes, Pogba, Ronaldo etc assisting him.

DCL had our fantastic midfield that noone on here ever complains about because they are such high quality, creative players, alongside our fantastic right hand side, the young players like Gordon that noone ever says has limited end product etc etc etc.

You can't really have expected Cavani to score more goals could you?

I mean he missed most of last season with an injury notoriously difficult for a player of his build/style of play to fully recover from.

Hardly need to be mystic meg to see it was a risk to build a team around someone who's become as reliable as Yerry Mina...
Hes been training since the season ended in May tho mate.

Clearly something aint right like.

Whhaaatttt? Can it be?????

Adobe_20220802_220854.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.