2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
A home brew of moonshine while dressed as a lumberjack like a real man dresses.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin will get better when he gets his sharpness back with games. Offers an outlet when he plays
He'll last until HT against Brighton and then be out again for 2 months.

How many times does it have to happen to persuade everyone that Calvert-Lewin is a busted flush?

He was utter turd yesterday too. If Rondon had put that plodding *performance* in he'd have been rightly pilloried for it.

How many times does it have to happen to persuade everyone that Calvert-Lewin is a busted flush?

He was utter turd yesterday too. If Rondon had put that plodding *performance* in he'd have been rightly pilloried for it.
200w.gif

Watched the game again this morning in full. Those minutes on the pitch for Dominic Calvert-Lewin would have done him the world of good. If he can keep away from injuries, which is not easy based on recent history but not impossible, we will have a real asset for the second half of the season. Still need backup in the January window though ;)

Where can I watch the full game?

Hey Dave, do you reckon Edison had half an eye on Dom ready for a cross and that enabled Gray to score.

It`s a team game

After my homosexual feelings for Dom have been outed on the forum today I for one take back what I said about him prancing round in fashion magazines.....I like to reiterate though I'd still like him to be sold due to him being pooyeng.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back