Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mixed tbh. Most think he should go now. I don’t. My opinion is caveated against the club having had a year since Vieira was binned off to get the right man lined up for the start of of next pre season.
Of course, they may be their usual incompetent selves and bungle someone who is available over the line at the last minute. One thing I’ve been saying for a while is Roy has had enough. He’ll be here until the end of the season and we should just about have enough to stay up.

you have good fire power mate you will stay up. i would have your chairman any day!

be interesting to see who you get

you have good fire power mate you will stay up. i would have your chairman any day!

be interesting to see who you get
We have a decent first eleven but a very thin squad. Suffering with injuries (as are others). Olise and Eze have started one game together this season and we haven’t effectively replaced Zaha. Roy’s work on the training ground has improved both Edouard and Mateta but we need more from both.

We have a decent first eleven but a very thin squad. Suffering with injuries (as are others). Olise and Eze have started one game together this season and we haven’t effectively replaced Zaha. Roy’s work on the training ground has improved both Edouard and Mateta but we need more from both.
I know it's a rare sight at times but a fit and firing Olise is miles better than Zaha ever was. Olise is a ridiculous talent who sadly just seems to struggle with injuries, you need to try and hold on to him. Eze is a great player but seems to drift in games imo.

that applies to many at the bottom Al, it nearly saw us off into the Championship whenDCL was injured for best part of two seasons with no backup. It's a bit of an injury and good run lottery down the bottom. I thinks and your rabble should define this season.

Happy to see DCL continue myself believe he is still in rehabilitation period from serious injury no thanks to last two fatty managers who threw him to the wolves so to speak by putting him on to the pitch far too soon. Besides he sacrifices much of goals he has in him for the greater good of the team.
Much of Beto performances have come off the back of some hard graft by DCL and wearing down centre backs.

I know it's a rare sight at times but a fit and firing Olise is miles better than Zaha ever was. Olise is a ridiculous talent who sadly just seems to struggle with injuries, you need to try and hold on to him. Eze is a great player but seems to drift in games imo.
Olise may end up better than Zaha but he isn’t yet.Zaha was physically much stronger and more direct. Olise has fantastic skills but still making poor decisions on occasion. Agree with Eze. He is at his best with good players around him, and if we have injuries, that doesn’t necessarily happen. Need to hang on to both for a bit though.

Don't know what to think... this being overturned doesn't fit the agenda that everyone is out to get us. Confused.
The officials in game took it too far and have been found out. And an embarrassing climb down had been made. The game has been ruined and the power's to be are most likely beginning to feel a switch off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back