Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finish of a player with absolute rock bottom confidence.

How long do you wait for him to play himself into form?

That was a bottom 3 club finish, we can't afford someone who is missing chances like that until the end of the season.

I had no confidence he would score that chance & he ended up doing exactly what i expected. Similarly to when Gana stepped up for that pen. Dom has some great assets but if finishing is one of your weakest attributes then you're not a striker.
I think it's time Dyche gives Beto a prolonged run, develop his game & play to his strengths rather than the million punts up the field to Dom.
Danjuma, McNeil, Doucoure, Mykolenko, Keane, Beto, Harrison & Garner are all better on the deck finishers than Dom & I've probably misses more players. It's like there's no thought in his striking. It's so basic & readable.
Poor form or just poor?

I can't think of many strikers in the top 4 divisions who would have missed that chance.
It`s not just that chance, how many absolutely guilt edged chances have we seen him miss just this season, I don`t think he is the answer for Everton unless we can play him in a front 2, but who plays that anymore.

We should just move him on and replace him with the money, better out there for much less wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back