2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Have a day off haters.

He's got his goal and now most likely starts on Saturday.

Let's hope he's turned a corner and see what happens.

To be fair I think 0 goals in 23 from your main striker is reasonable cause for concern about his performances/ability.

That said I do like Dom and hope he goes on to score a few more until the end of the season.

Have a day off haters.

He's got his goal and now most likely starts on Saturday.

Let's hope he's turned a corner and see what happens.
Haters??? are you serious. Are you one of those with there head in the sand. How many games without a goal? Serious questions have been asked about him recently and all legit. He scores a pen (just) and all of a sudden he is great and haters (doubters) have to go away because of a pen. Come on mate.

Ahem...

I'm really not.

This is the only account I've ever had on here but if you feel the need for some reason to compare me to him then by all means, go right ahead.

It's not like two people would ever have the same opinion eh..
1000015345.jpg

1000015344.jpg

1000015343.jpg

Pathetic, yo!

Come now Goodison G, just admit it is you. I'm sure the mods won't ban you if you say sorry foe whatever you got banned for before.

Dcl hatred linked, no?

To be fair I think 0 goals in 23 from your main striker is reasonable cause for concern about his performances/ability.

That said I do like Dom and hope he goes on to score a few more until the end of the season.
100% agree of course. I've been wanting Beto to start ahead of him for a while, think it's done him more harm than good that Dyche has persisted playing him hoping a goal would restore his confidence.

Fingers crossed that's what happens now though, would be huge if he could recapture some form for the end of the season.

View attachment 251064
View attachment 251065

View attachment 251066

Pathetic, yo!

Come now Goodison G, just admit it is you. I'm sure the mods won't ban you if you say sorry foe whatever you got banned for before.

Dcl hatred linked, no?
Jesus Christ man, now I feel REALLY bad for you.

He said the word "pathetic" so it must be me?

Mwahahahahahaha... PATHETIC!!!

Maybe look up some of my actual posts about Gordon and you'll see that I was one of the few people that actually liked and rated him.

You should spend more time working on your PATHETIC jokes..

Jesus Christ man, now I feel REALLY bad for you.

He said the word "pathetic" so it must be me?

Mwahahahahahaha... PATHETIC!!!

Maybe look up some of my actual posts about Gordon and you'll see that I was one of the few people that actually liked and rated him.

You should spend more time working on your PATHETIC jokes..
OK Goodison G.

I'm sensing you're not bothered again, eh?

Long live the Dcl! DCL IS KING!

To be honest he’s better than Beto even tho would like to see them together instead of 1 up top constant
I thought when Chermo came on they both made the same movements, if you are gonna play 2 up top they really need time to work on the partnership and considering our manager is a football terrorist its probably best waiting till we have a manager who understands football.

Made up he scored tho, I didnt watch the peno, I watched my Grandson, was beyond nervous.

Not gonna pretend it means hes Pele, but thats a monkey off his back and hopefully he can kick on from it, we need him to get his groove back.