2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

His face while he reads this thread.

0_155757.jpg

Are you saying he wasn’t dressed as a school girl? Again, weak arguments littered with insults it is pathetic. Gammons is a racial slur, which you’re against I assume?

My ideal Calvert Lewin role model would be him demonstrating hard work, perseverance,intelligence, looking after himself and his family. That’s what is useful and admirable in my eyes. This message can be received across the spectrum. Maybe a picture in a suit, studying for after his career, to invest in the community.

I wonder what your view on the below is? I guess you and your mates on here will be like pigs in 💩

Oh gammon mate. DCL is a class player. Stop telling porkies you silly sausage. You sound like a HAMmers fan here. Lol. 👍🐷

Are you saying he wasn’t dressed as a school girl? Again, weak arguments littered with insults it is pathetic. Gammons is a racial slur, which you’re against I assume?

My ideal Calvert Lewin role model would be him demonstrating hard work, perseverance,intelligence, looking after himself and his family. That’s what is useful and admirable in my eyes. This message can be received across the spectrum. Maybe a picture in a suit, studying for after his career, to invest in the community.

I wonder what your view on the below is? I guess you and your mates on here will be like pigs in 💩

Emir? Is that you?

Do you think DCL would be well served by religion?

why do you have such a problem letting people be you massive gammon weirdo