Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
They hd no option, literally everyone in football was calling them out! I saw a thing on Twitter from an rs fan, calling it out as a disgrace and saying that there needs to be an end to tribalism as far as var is concerned. No gloating when it happens to another team, all of us kick off. That is the only way to fix / destroy VAR. so even though he probably had three thumbs and called his wife mum, I thought he was spot on. Individual clubs raging when they get turned over by var will have zero effect. All clubs fans kicking off in unison to defend a club who has been cheated will have an effect.
🤣🤣

We need more refs to stand up for themselves when asked to go the monitor and be prepared to defend themselves after the game with a statement via PGMOL explaining why they did not change their decision.
IMG_6831.webp

“I was unaware at the time that a challenge in which a player doesn’t make contact with another player, isn’t in fact a foul. Even if the aforementioned player is wearing a blue top”.

Genuinely shocked they've done that. Sack VAR.

Pawson should get the three game ban instead then.

Pawson needs banned. And the ref needs dropped from the round of games. He knew it wasn’t even a foul yet still gave it.
VAR in sucking the joy, assuming there’s any left 🤔, out of football shocker!
It’s disgraceful, but absolutely nothing will happen to either Kavanagh or Pawson! Be amazed if there was even any sort of apology from the PGMOL.
Instead of “clear and obvious errors”, it’s reached the stage where the ref on the pitch is almost irrelevant and the game is reffed by the VAR!
It’s not fit for purpose!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back