2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

But we won't change the way we play will we? So your post, as always, completely irrelevant.
Why should we?

Do you think building the entire team and tactics with this squad around this Dom is going to win us more points than our current approach (which again I will point out should by all rights have us sitting level for 12th)?

But we won't change the way we play will we? So your post, as always, completely irrelevant.
So my post is irrelevant but you constantly whinging for us to change the way we play to suit one player who hasn't scored since October isn't?

If you're saying it's irrelevant then why do you keep bringing it up to deflect the conversation from how poor Dom has been?

Why should we?

Do you think building the entire team and tactics with this squad around this Dom is going to win us more points than our current approach (which again I will point out should by all rights have us sitting level for 12th)?

Sorry, are you saying if we take that exact same lineup and system today, but swap Dobbin for Dom, we WON'T have to change the way we play???

So my post is irrelevant but you constantly whinging for us to change the way we play to suit one player who hasn't scored since October isn't?

If you're saying it's irrelevant then why do you keep bringing it up to deflect the conversation from how poor Dom has been?

I didn't bring anything up. Someone said swap him for Dobbin, I pointed out how dumb that would be. Literally it.

Anyone mentioned the terrible service into him. Harrison and McNeil particularly were poor playmaker, not once aiming for him. Dom himself, had an okay hold up play... against the best team in the league

Thought his hold up play was really poor tbh. I'll give you the players around him not being good either. Getting better quality in those positions is the next step for this team.