2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

You could have the best nom9minnthe world in our tactics - same outcome
Well no that's not true, haaland was feeding off scraps today and then slotted twice.

I'll say this with a straight face, I think if you replayed the last 20 games with any striker from the football league starting upfront for us he'd have scored at least 1 goal.

Dcl is garbage

Some statto on BBC Five Live said he's in the only player in the bottom half of the table to be in the top 10 for xG. Everyone else has at least 7 goals or more with that stat.

He's got the worst conversation rate next to Darwin Nunez. And we know what a meme he is.

And it's not for not creating . We're 10th for chances created. Dom is 6 for Big Chances Missed

So it all improved when Beto came on then ? Final score 2 -0 & we never won one corner .
look it was v City one of their players cost more than the rest of our team that's FFP for you .Give us our 10 points back a defeat there is no disgrace,!
It’s all about opinions but I felt sorry for our defence and midfielders to a certain extent playing so well but the ball kept coming back to them continuously because those 2 up front were shocking and let’s face it they have been shocking all season!

It’s all about opinions but I felt sorry for our defence and midfielders to a certain extent playing so well but the ball kept coming back to them continuously because those 2 up front were shocking and let’s face it they have been shocking all season!
We lack pace in the engine room-plus no playmaker -look replace DCL for me imo the outcome the same

So it all improved when Beto came on then ? Final score 2 -0 & we never won one corner .
look it was v City one of their players cost more than the rest of our team that's FFP for you .Give us our 10 points back a defeat there is no disgrace,!
Beto gets 10 mins a game though Joey. He barely has time to settle down. Our other 9 has had a run now of circa 20 games and has hardly shone. It has to change, the strikers sat on the bench game in game out are being wasted now. It's not like a season or 2 ago when we had no other options.