2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

I personally feel he is feeding off scraps, Yes he has missed a few but his confidence is shot, but having McNeil and Harrison in the team as your supply line then Haaland would struggle in this team

Haaland would not struggle in this team. He wouldn’t score as many as he does at City, but he would be on double figures for us this season with exactly the same players around him and the same chances. Nonsense statement.

Great to see benching Dom has caused goals to be getting banged in from all the lads on the pitch. If only Dyche had spotted that Dom was the problem sooner we'd be top of the league, without the deduction.
I don't think anyone has accused DCL of stopping other players scoring but if you've played 26 and a half hours of football since your last goal in a Premier League team earning £100+k a week do you not think he should be benched to give someone else a chance?

Beto scored last week and could have had 2 if he was any good at taking penalties. He has more goals than DCL in the last 3 months.

Value? As in a transfer fee?

This is like asking his Dad, I am very biased.

But, with 12months left on his contract, off the back of a poor goal scoring return, 30million?
Yeah I think we would be lucky to get that his value is dropping more an more with injuries an form over a prolonged period

Yeah I think we would be lucky to get that his value is dropping more an more with injuries an form over a prolonged period
If I was a top flight manager and we both know im not, but I would be looking at the lad and thinking yeah, thats something I could work with and somebody I could get scoring goals.

If I was a top flight manager and we both know im not, but I would be looking at the lad and thinking yeah, thats something I could work with and somebody I could get scoring goals.
Yeah maybe but at the same time suppose better players make others better so I can see your argument