2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

I see him at City now.

Hes surpassed Arsenal.

Could even see Carlo making a cheeky little bid in the Summer.

Yes, people have suggested this in the past. I don’t know why he chose to sign *checks notepad* Joselu instead last summer, but I think this summer may be the right time for Carlo to pounce. He clearly rates him very highly and definitely has the players around him to create 17 sitters a game for him, it makes a lot of sense. When you’re ready Carlo. In your own time.

Yes, people have suggested this in the past. I don’t know why he chose to sign *checks notepad* Joselu instead last summer, but I think this summer may be the right time for Carlo to pounce. He clearly rates him very highly and definitely has the players around him to create 17 sitters a game for him, it makes a lot of sense. When you’re ready Carlo. In your own time.
PSG maybe to replace Mbappe.

Either way, he plays CL football next season, without question.

And its Calvert-Lewin, the first English Man to score a CL final hat trick and the gammons go CRAZY.

0_Suit.jpg

All jokes aside, hes got one year on his deal.

Had several injuries over the past couple of years and has had a very poor season.

I like DCL but how can you give him an extension unles its on a squad player salary?