2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Him seeing his name on the score sheet no matter how the goals went in will do him good. Him or beto is a bit of a pig or a poke for the rest of the season.
Then try and get a better striker in. Cant be having this again next season.

His goal gave us 3 point which will be taken off us next week - so vital we won today can't you see that ?
Joey you are missing the point........I am ecstatic that we have won 3 points but I won't pretend that DCL has not been exactly prolific and has added to our woes but I will not make him a hero for something that he has a big fault in creating. He has been poor and has now just about scored a penalty and got a fluke. I am grateful for small mercies but I won't hail him as a saviour.
Hopefully with 2 goals no matter how he got them will instill him with confidence and hope he kicks on but I just see a DCL that is giving less than what he used to

Joey you are missing the point........I am ecstatic that we have won 3 points but I won't pretend that DCL has not been exactly prolific and has added to our woes but I will not make him a hero for something that he has a big fault in creating. He has been poor and has now just about scored a penalty and got a fluke. I am grateful for small mercies but I won't hail him as a saviour.
Hopefully with 2 goals no matter how he got them will instill him with confidence and hope he kicks on but I just see a DCL that is giving less than what he used to
Any no 9 will struggle with our midfield - no creativity & no pace ....