2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

We CANNOT go into the new stadium in the Championship ffs.
Why not? City have been down Newcastle, Villa, even Leicester and come up and have won a premier league. Would it have really been that bad if we would have went down at any point in the last 30 years. What would be nice is enjoying watching us play whether that’s in the championship or anywhere else

Why not? City have been down Newcastle, Villa, even Leicester and come up and have won a premier league. Would it have really been that bad if we would have went down at any point in the last 30 years. What would be nice is enjoying watching us play whether that’s in the championship or anywhere else

be assed going through this going down and scenarios again

yes, yes it would have been bad and no, it wouldn’t have been enjoyable

Did City go down in the Etihad? You make it sound like we'd obviously come straight back up. Leeds spent forever down there. Still there now.

Did City go down in the Etihad? You make it sound like we'd obviously come straight back up. Leeds spent forever down there. Still there now.
Didn’t mention how long it would take was just curious why we CANNOT go into the new stadium in the championship it’s a very real possibility it could happen. I get the financial implications but wouldn’t make much of a difference to who we can recruit because we can barely pull anyone here as it is. Yes I get we might not even come back up is it really the end of the world if we did tho, I’m pretty sure most of us would show the same support hardly glory hunters are we 😂

Didn’t mention how long it would take was just curious why we CANNOT go into the new stadium in the championship it’s a very real possibility it could happen. I get the financial implications but wouldn’t make much of a difference to who we can recruit because we can barely pull anyone here as it is. Yes I get we might not even come back up is it really the end of the world if we did tho, I’m pretty sure most of us would show the same support hardly glory hunters are we 😂

Because it would be crippling financially for the club as a business. There's a chance if we go down we won't come back up for many, many years. You're missing out on TV money, sponsorships, all sorts.

Had a good night mate?

Just heard it from a mate , that has a mate, that knows someone on the Newcastle board.

Apparently that how they calculate pay rises in the north east … earning are directly related to how many punches it takes to knock out a horse. Apparently it’s a tradition that dates back to medieval times

Needs to be put to bed now and next few games show he's interested. Wanted away. Didnt happen. Will almost certainly walk at the end of the season. But needs to get his head down and graft to put himself in the shop window. Only thing thats beneficial for both parties.

Needs to be put to bed now and next few games show he's interested. Wanted away. Didnt happen. Will almost certainly walk at the end of the season. But needs to get his head down and graft to put himself in the shop window. Only thing thats beneficial for both parties.
Saudi can still sign players…

If he's starting every game and goes on a bad run, it could get toxic very quickly. Hope that doesn't happen, and he bangs in some goals.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back