2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

That message is a load of tosh. DCL is worth 25m tops including Premier League premium or whatever bollox people spout. BS. Ancelotti got him playing well but he could probably get me playing well too,wouldnt be sad to see him go

We need more of the crosses like Ndiaye put in for Beto's awful header in the cup, if DCL is to recover his best form... Unfortunately, if his head isn't in it fully, there's little point using him going forward.

If someone came in for him and offered good money and we rejected the bid why didnt he put a transfer request in. Hes in his last year. By all accounts he wants to leave. His new agent has been touting him around. Hes 27 so last chance of a big payoff. Personally i would be happy with £20-25m. I think the club would. Last year of a deal. Rejected new deal. Get rid and replace. Nobody has come in for him. Other clubs will look at his goal record and injuries and go nah not worth the risk. Of course he can sign a pre contract in january or we could sell him. He needs to get his finger out. Dyche did alot for him with his injuries and mental issues. He then comes back and doesnt score in 20 games. He needs to prove himself if he wants a big move. That will benefit us as well.

TBF to the lad, would you sign a 5 year contract at this mess of a football club?

I called him a rat for running his contract down. But actually now I can’t honestly be arsed, it’s his prerogative. If we were a well run club we might be able to keep our better players.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back