2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

What happens is determined by if both Broja and Chermiti come back and prove themselves fit by December.

If they do and show decent form then I can see us using the last opportunity to cash in on DCL in January.

If both don't then I can see us biting the bullet on the contract and keeping him until he leaves on a free.

IMG_0296.webp

What happens is determined by if both Broja and Chermiti come back and prove themselves fit by December.

If they do and show decent form then I can see us using the last opportunity to cash in on DCL in January.

If both don't then I can see us biting the bullet on the contract and keeping him until he leaves on a free.

Form relies on being picked in the first place!

…agree, unless DCL is determined to see his contract out.

If his stock is high in January, it might be in everybody’s interest that he leaves, although we could choose to keep him if we’re only offered a small fee.

Balancing act.

DCL will out score both of them combined this season. So will depend how likely relegation is looking.

…agree, unless DCL is determined to see his contract out.

If his stock is high in January, it might be in everybody’s interest that he leaves, although we could choose to keep him if we’re only offered a small fee.

Balancing act.

Don't be shocked if we go in for Abraham in January given the latest takeover stuff mate

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back