2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Not gonna slate him today, he had zero service from wide and Doucoure was absolutely zero help - way more a hindrance
Not gonna slate him for jogging around not putting any pressure on the back line? Or his blatant dive rather than just taking a shot or laying it off.

He's a disgusting coward, we should take that contract offer off the table and try our best to get shut.

No service again.

I know why he wants to leave and I don't care if he does.

It's the same rinse and repeat tactics. We need the midfield to create and wing backs for Dom to even get involved.

Tarkowski and Keane lumping it 50 yrds against 3 defenders doesn't work.

Honestly Dyche should have gave him an ultimatum after he rejected the contract and he definitely should have started Beto all pre-season. We are set up for a fella who doesn't want to be here

I understand why he would not want to be here.

With all the opportunities we had down the right side between Young and Harrison there should have been 3 solid opportunities created, and yet they created nothing but over hit crosses.

If you watched the match today and are unable to see the quality in DCL’s hold up play, passing, ball control, and offensive creativity then you are clearly letting the contract situation influence your assessment of the player.

Those saying that DCL is letting the contract situation influence his effort on the pitch are feeding a narrative that they wish to believe yet has no basis in reality.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back