2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Inappropriate Language
Next person who tells me he's our best option, and he works hard are getting chickened out.

Absolute coward, rather take a dive then have a shot, no effort whatsoever.

The people who defend this utter [Poor language removed] are everything that is wrong with the club.

Hope to god someone is stupid enough to offer anything for him.

Rat

Next person who tells me he's our best option, and he works hard are getting chickened out.

The people who defend this utter [Poor language removed] are everything that is wrong with the club.

Rat

Said it previously , he is used more to wind people up who don’t rate him , says everything about his time here and some of our fans.

Rat
Beto looked like a donkey - seen better in the old Unibond league .... an utter batterin ram cant control the ball etc - sell -

Rat
He is our best option unfortunately. Beto is worse.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back