2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Maybe mate. If he doesn't play today (DCL) I think we'll get a "his head wasn't right today due to speculation"
Think if hes on the bench today then he's 100% going this week.

He started him for about 20 games last season without scoring.
Think the team news today will be the biggest indicator regarding DCL future here

Honestly mate I'm not sure.

I wonder if he thought a lot more clubs would be or if a couple of clubs have told him to hang fire to lower the price.
Wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility that he goes in Jan for a knock down fee. Teams might also want to see if he's fit and put a run of games together.

Doesn't really help us, but I wouldn't blame them.

Dyche doesn’t seem to rate Beto at all.

Nope but I think it runs even deeper than that mate. I think hes just very very rigid and has a plan A and if all his usual players are fit they get picked regardless of form/performance

imo DCL should be dropped due to the contract situation. Mcneil should be nowhere near the starting line up and neither should Doucore. Keane just basically destroys any kind of cohesion that we may have. Dyche has surrounded himself with 2 "yes men" who don't seem capable of challenging him.

And let's be honest, if Coleman or Young were fit/not serving a suspension, Dixon wouldn't be getting a sniff.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back