Match Thread Doncaster Rovers vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beto coming on was the only reason I kept watching, and really the only reason we won. A few did better in the 2nd half but hard to congratulate them for that after the 1st half. I thought Gana gave us a spark in the back.

And I’ll echo what a couple others have said, I’d be on the phone to anyone with an available full back to get two in before Friday. Woof. And check if they have any players who aren’t scared of the ball while we’re asking…

End of the day Everton scraped it against a league two side who are rock bottom and probably should have been two or three to the good by half time.

Entire starting 11 were an abomination but Keane and Godfrey in particular were appalling. Think a lot of blame has to go on Dyche and the coaching staff who clearly didn't prepare the team at all, nor pick the right players. Starting Chermitti up top and then dragging him at half time will do him the world of good. Great way to get some confidence into the youngster

Beto and Gueye only players to come out of day with any semblance of credit.

I actually feel worse than at 8pm.

Sake Everton
Danjuma had a decent half to be fair

'It's a grand old team to play forrr,
It's a butt clenching, arm twisting, nose hair pulling, pube burning, eye watering, throat closing, despair courting, fear flirting, curse inducing team to suppoorrrt'

Status
Not open for further replies.