Confirmed Signing Donny van de Beek

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to play in a 4231 or 433 as the most attacking player

Very intelligent player with nice runs I remember for Ajax in Europe, will be interesting to see if he does well for us in the Prem

If played deep he is a complete waste

Update: My butlers uncle who “operates” a forklift just tweeted that Van De Beek is not signing because he cant be arsed to drive to finch farm. Apparently the requirement to attend training has caused a snag. Lads im no fookin Fabrizio red pipes Romano alrite Im just saying my hired helps uncle doesnt like to be said he drives a forklift so he operates one and its a 4 way side loader for all the doubters out there if ye must know. He is a Grimsby fan and loves chops.

Update: My butlers uncle who “operates” a forklift just tweeted that Van De Beek is not signing because he cant be arsed to drive to finch farm. Apparently the requirement to attend training has caused a snag. Lads im no fookin Fabrizio red pipes Romano alrite Im just saying my hired helps uncle doesnt like to be said he drives a forklift so he operates one and its a 4 way side loader for all the doubters out there if ye must know. He is a Grimsby fan and loves chops.
I'm not sure, to be honest, why Donny would want to sign up for a fork lift job with your Butler's uncle, he's about to set the world on fire playing for the Toffee's, "Run Donny, run, you beautiful flaxen haired beaut!"

I must be blind but I just don’t see it at all. Slow, immobile attacking midfielder that will never work in our league. He’s also on a fat wedge so even if he was half decent I wouldn’t want on a perm. Him, Allan and Doucoure would be no better equipped than Gomes in there.

What an awful take.

Mr Oracle using Google search really?

My info is coming from Ajax fans who have watched him since his youth days they claim stats wise he played his best football deeper as a 6 but can also play further up

He talks about this in a interview with Rio Ferdinand

This is correct.

So before moving to man United this was his stats for Ajax:

23 years old. 19/20 season : 37 apps, 10 goals and 11 assists.

22 years old. 18/19 season: 57 apps,17 goals and 14 assists.

21 years old. 17/18 season: 39 apps, 13 goals and 6 assists.

20 years old. 16/17 season: 48 apps, 6 goals and 11 assists.

Also he’s never played as a proper defensive 6, more of an 8 or a 10 and played those roles equally and hasn’t got an outstanding role between them two

This is incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back