Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Double Liége Swoop-Defour and Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Moyes can pull off Defour and Tuncay, thinks Neville would definitely move to RB. I like having tough players in the back and Pip isn't taking it from anyone (ask Mr. Ronaldo:lol:)

He's a good player but if we're wanting a box to box player then i'd prefer Joao Moutinho.

Good player but i think we need someone who is more comfortable on the ball and someone who will really move us up a level.

About 150% :lol:

Mutz Nutz, get a grip and stop commenting on me in every thread, I couldn't care less you gimp.

Should introduce him to MG, so they can stalk eachother. That way we can get back to perfectly normal behaviour, without every thread getting hijacked by those internet hard man, only minding their personal agenda.(y):D

Back on topic (at last). If we're really are serious about getting Moutinho, I suspect we'll have a bigger transferkitty than first thought. Him and Tuncay would be great and in an ideal world, add Kyle Naughton to it. Maybe get Michael Ball back on a free transfer, as understudy to Leighton Baines and we're sorted.

He's a good player but if we're wanting a box to box player then i'd prefer Joao Moutinho.

Good player but i think we need someone who is more comfortable on the ball and someone who will really move us up a level.

Why do it mate? Why say his name?????

But if we could get them both, for the same money, I would prefer The Mout clearly. I mean hes alright Defour, but hes no Moutinho. I would welcome him with open arms tho.

Back on topic (at last). If we're really are serious about getting Moutinho, I suspect we'll have a bigger transferkitty than first thought. Him and Tuncay would be great and in an ideal world, add Kyle Naughton to it. Maybe get Michael Ball back on a free transfer, as understudy to Leighton Baines and we're sorted.

Do you mean Defour?:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back