Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Double Liége Swoop-Defour and Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moutinho or Defour...Moutinho or Defour

Flip a coin

Then offer it to sporting

Surely the best thing about getting Defour is having him playing alongside his old mucker, the big Fella, and having the pair of them running the midfield like they did at Liege! (y) (Look out Gerrard (n))

Agreed, that would be a solid midfield, with Arteta, Cahill, Pienaar, Pip at RB. We'd be going places.

Of course I mean Defour yes.:D Tbh, have seen a lot more of him, than I've seen of Moutinho and I'm absolutely sure he'd be a tremendous signing if we manage to pull it off.(y)

I completely trust your knowledge of Footie in the Benelux lands DT, i'm sure your right. Love to see him here. (y)

I think Defour could be a superb player for us- would give us a few diferent options in midfield and as people have mentioned could be the double act in midfield we need.

Options, options, options.

I think Defour could be a superb player for us- would give us a few diferent options in midfield and as people have mentioned could be the double act in midfield we need.

Options, options, options.

I agree mate, the more i track down games with this lad in them the better i think he is and i thought he was good to begin with.

Could do with work on his shooting, tackleing and heading, but hes a creative force and his work rate is unbeliveable for such a classy player, would be an ideal inside right.

Would need time to adapt IMO, just to the pace of the league, he already has the necessary quality.

Last edited:
When we were playing Liege, one of their players went down too easily towards the end, it was obvious he was looking to waste time.

Defour ran over and hurried him, picking him up. Does anyone remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back