Double Liége Swoop-Defour and Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys question, any of you know an 18 year old brzailian left back called cleber? brugge just signed him and well i have no idea if he's any good, he's supposed to be backup and competition for our starting LB but with any luck he could take over as soon as possible
anyone know him?

hey guys question, any of you know an 18 year old brzailian left back called cleber? brugge just signed him and well i have no idea if he's any good, he's supposed to be backup and competition for our starting LB but with any luck he could take over as soon as possible
anyone know him?

United were intrested in a Brazialian caled Kleber mate, dont think it was cleber who did you sign hm from.

Im sure wel be signing him for 15 mill in a few seasons time.

anyone know him?

He's a great LB/WB on FM Kleber anyway;)

Aye he looked class against us and other games in Europe this year, apparently his understanding with Fellaini is ace. Im thinking on a home game against burnly id go a front five of.

--------------------Fellaini

----------Defour----Arteta------Pienar

-------------Yak-----------Saha/Vaghan

*Bad championship manager head on me.

Aye he looked class against us and other games in Europe this year, apparently his understanding with Fellaini is ace. Im thinking on a home game against burnly id go a front five of.

--------------------Fellaini

----------Defour----Arteta------Pienar

-------------Yak-----------Saha/Vaghan

*Bad championship manager head on me.

Where's Cahill mate? Would love Defour, but not to the expense of Tiny Tim.:(

How many pages already?:oops:

Where's Cahill mate? Would love Defour, but not to the expense of Tiny Tim.:(

How many pages already?:oops:

Well that my home game against Burnley,

All about options and choices mate,

Heres my away day at Spurs:

----------Arteta-------Fellaini/Rod/Nev