Drawing of Bilyaletdinov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace again.

you should add his name in russian to your youtube tags.

Динияр Билялетдинов

youtube success could rest on your taegs, and there's quite a few of them there ruskies.

That is awesome! I love watching the way it comes together! Also like the way you changed, jumper to flower dress...nothing gets by me!!!

Top stuff!;)

Someone needs to enlarge this into a banner and bring it to Goodisson Park in a home match and show Bily that although Moyes may not like him more than Osman sometimes but we really love him!

Thank you, guys! :D
I'm well happy that Bily tweeted me!

Thanks, it normally takes around 2 hours minimum, up to anything really depending on detail/what's being drawn. If it's just a simple portrait of one person it takes around 2- 2 & 1/2 hours. :)

He stole my question, so I'll follow up with another: are you formally trained? Have you been to any "art" school?

Great stuff. I don't have any semblance of artistic talent, so I am naturally jealous of those who do.

...I can whistle like all get out, though...

Thanks again, guys! :D

He stole my question, so I'll follow up with another: are you formally trained? Have you been to any "art" school?

Great stuff. I don't have any semblance of artistic talent, so I am naturally jealous of those who do.

...I can whistle like all get out, though...

Nah, never had lessons, unless you count doing Art at GCSE but you're not taught anything so no, just 'natural' I guess - it's in my genes - my Mum & Dad are really good so me and my siblings just get it from there, I guess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.