Drenthe the enigma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry are people ignoring his goals and assists in limited playing time in his first season in the prem?

He didn't have a great game today. Think the bigger picture is the complete lack of movement in our team.

Sat on the ground for about 10 seconds on one occasion after losing the ball second half. Nice one Royston. How much do you want a week again?

All he needs to do is learn that if he has three opposition players in his face then an easy five yard pass around them is a beautiful pass. Come on Roy, you gotta remember the Dutch style you know?

sunderland still had at least two players on him at all times, just that the rest of our team couldn't use this to our advantage.

I fumed at his falling down sometime around the hour mark near the right hand side of the box.

Even worse of course was when he gave away the third goal on tuesday and made the derby go from "bad" to "humiliating" in extra time. He is nuts.

He creates goals, he's just as creative in creating goals for the other team as well. He needs to play because we suck at attacking. Our back line is the strength of this team and they are usually good enough in covering up his mistakes.

Anytime we are leading by a goal in the 60+ minute he should be immediately subbed.

was our worst an best player in one match, the lad is ludicrously inconsistent and frustrating, very unconvinced with him.

He's unpredictable and that's no bad thing in a very predictable team.

He should start every game and we have to accept he is bound to have a bad game or two, he'll win us more points than near enough every any other player in our team with his goals and assists though. He's technically excellent and he's done well for his first season in English football.

I felt sorry for him today. Definate penalty, no dive involved what so ever. Countless decisions went against him when they really should not have.

He's unpredictable and that's no bad thing in a very predictable team.

He should start every game and we have to accept he is bound to have a bad game or two, he'll win us more points than near enough every any other player in our team with his goals and assists though. He's technically excellent and he's done well for his first season in English football.

i wish more evertonians thought like this, quite a few getting on his back today, maybe he should start hoofing the ball into no mans land, they seem to applaud that.

I have 2 agree with happy nick thought he should defo have had a pen, but he really annoys me when he doesn't play the easy option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back