Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Dumb things you've done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prompted by this via runner's world, remembering that I've (at least three times) done the beer mile.

It's probably worth attempting once.

(I can't keep up with these kids.)

If we can cut out the running part and perhaps convene the drinking to a warm shack of some sorts where they sell salty snacks and you can sit down on a comfy seat, I will sign up for it right now.

...you will at this point be thinking that I've just described a pub, and you would be right, think I just want to go down the pub. Everton that.

If we can cut out the running part and perhaps convene the drinking to a warm shack of some sorts where they sell salty snacks and you can sit down on a comfy seat, I will sign up for it right now.

...you will at this point be thinking that I've just described a pub, and you would be right, think I just want to go down the pub. Everton that.

It's not the running part I mind so much, it's the drinking 4 beers in under 15 minutes.

I wee'd in my mother in law's drink while she was in the toilets once at a pub, she thought the lager was a strange colour and drank it. When she drunk it and found out she got in a mood and left in her car leaving her husband with us in the pub, ended up tying his legs together and rolling him down the hill into a river at about 4 in the morning in the middle of Cheshire countryside and being so pissed that we thought he'd drowned. Will never forget me mate ringing the police and turning himself in because he'd 'rolled a fella into the sea and I think I've killed him'. I miss being 18. Because I was in a coma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back