Not open for further replies.

Sassy Colombian

Member: Team PoP
Duncan's expression is priceless lol

Screenshot_20210221-090120~2.png

Screenshot_20210221-090055~2.png

COYB75

Player Valuation: £950k
Big Dunc epitomises everything it is to be an Evertonian. He feels what we do when watching the games and that can only be a benefit to Carlo. Also not bad to have alongside if no-marks like Klopp want to have a go. Although Carlo can definitely handle himself. Still got the ball skills as well judging by his flick up early on the derby.

Blueclouds

Player Valuation: £35m
....it’s a matter of whether he rates and respects DFs opinion. not sure any of us know for sure although I don’t see him confiding in him a lot.

Think it more like Duncan learning from him at the moment, also helping with the players mentality plus I believe he got a decent responsibility as DLC heading improved and Duncan also loves DLC so I recken he developing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks