• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Duncan Ferguson got a job

loel.gif

I don't understand why he took this job, You don't get many chances as a manager and to take a team who after a few good years seem to be on a slide back into national league.
I get that you have to start somewhere but he would have been better with a mid table league 2 team than a team cut adrift in league 1.
I wish him well but I can't see him lasting beyond this season

The galoot said to the Guardian this week about last season's interview for the manager's job:

"I think they should have considered me to take the team until the end of the season, I said that from day one. I still believe that should have been the case. People in football have suggested that would have been the best move for them to do but at the end of the day they do their own thing and good luck to them."

lol lol lol

I don't understand why he took this job, You don't get many chances as a manager and to take a team who after a few good years seem to be on a slide back into national league.
I get that you have to start somewhere but he would have been better with a mid table league 2 team than a team cut adrift in league 1.
I wish him well but I can't see him lasting beyond this season
Or start in Scotland like...

This is just a bizarre decision to take a team in downfall already.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back