Confirmed Signing Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st goal. Opened up his body to take the pass in a forward motion. Carried the ball with ease. Drop of the shoulder to wrong foot the defender enough to make enough space for the shot. Bang. Finished.

This has been the issue with Evertons midfield for a few years now. None look at ease running with the ball and certainly have no composure.

Great to see that last night. Early days but If he can handle himself in a more central role i hope thats where he eventually ends up.
Don't think he scores that in the premier League where they'll know he can't kick with his right foot

Tbh I'm not overly concerned about this guy, if we give him a bit of space to do his thing I'm sure he will pay us back, he has the ability to do so, and having watched the Burnley game last night it was pretty obvious how much Dyche was holding some of the players back.

…bottom line is he’s a talented footballer. Won’t go far wrong signing good players on reasonable contracts.

Blend is so important, having players who you feel will be on the same wavelength.

You can picture Gray, McNeil, Alli tapping it around, one twos.

Dom, Ron, and Iwobi will be falling over their feet

Status
Not open for further replies.