2023/24 Dwight McNeil

I’d play him left back and Danjuma left wing when he’s back. We need full backs to attack and get up the pitch, particularly in the remaining home games where teams are going to sit in and defend deep.

I’d play him left back and Danjuma left wing when he’s back. We need full backs to attack and get up the pitch, particularly in the remaining home games where teams are going to sit in and defend deep.
If he went up the pitch to support an attack in the first 10mins, he still be making his way back into position at ½ time.
Wouldn’t be a bad shout if he had pace / lungs but unfortunately he’s a slug.

Last edited:

Left back in the changing rooms maybe. He should be nowhere near any Premier League side.

Most League One sides would turn their noses up at him as well, yet here he is knowing that he starts every game for Everton no matter how badly he plays.

He's run his nuts off tonight.

Really does my nut in when fans say players don't care.

Most of the moaning fans couldn't run across the pitch.

He was absolutely woeful. You might think running round is great but the fella offers nothing, doesn't react to anything, has the pace of a slug, is as one footed as a 4 year old child.

Most moaning fans don't get paid 50k+ a week btw