Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2024/25 Dwight McNeil

He's to easy to defend against on the wing,plus he hasn't got the pace to be affective out wide.

No10 is a far more natural position for him....i like him inside,he produces.
He’s surprised me, but it’s early days and palace at home Leicester away, fall into the category of some of our easiest games This season. If a new manager wants a 10 he may stay there, long term I don’t think he’s good enough for a team that wants to push up the league and challenge for Europe

Copped a lot of grief near me 1st half, made up for him to turn it round second half with two really well taken goals.

Even in the first half he did hit an excellent cross that went right across the goal.

What I've always liked about Dwight is when he gets the ball he immediately looks up to see if there's a cross or shot on. So many wide players in the modern game take endless touches and produce very little in the end after ball hogging for 10 seconds (Harrison is guilty of this most games).

McNeill can be marked out of games and then gets endless stick on here but I like he's always trying to be positive and make things happen so to me playing more central is ideal position for him for the next stage of his career as he hits mid 20s.

How long has it been since we had a bloke who plays as consistently as he does, is barely ever injured, scores semi frequent worldies and runs the hard yards defensively too. Best signing since Lukaku. And he's still only 24. Pains me whenever I see digs at him
I like him but WHAT

That would be the 700k signing from League 2 who’s now our best player, and will be sold for 100x that

There’s loads more too

Even in the first half he did hit an excellent cross that went right across the goal.

What I've always liked about Dwight is when he gets the ball he immediately looks up to see if there's a cross or shot on. So many wide players in the modern game take endless touches and produce very little in the end after ball hogging for 10 seconds (Harrison is guilty of this most games).

McNeill can be marked out of games and then gets endless stick on here but I like he's always trying to be positive and make things happen so to me playing more central is ideal position for him for the next stage of his career as he hits mid 20s.
He hit two pretty good balls, the other one was brilliantly defended. Still had a poor half mind but full credit to him for not hiding and turning it around

IMG_0396.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back