Dyche out Moyes in.

Was just about to post this, he seems to either be in the news on the web or on the box talking about us all the bleeding time ATM.
Dunno why he doesn’t spout on about all the bigger and better things he went on to like getting chased out of Manure, Sociedad, West Ham (twice) or relegated with Sunderland.

Presumably he gets asked about us. What’s he going to do, refuse to talk?

Stop trying to crawl back into the womb folks, he was here then he left, he moved on and so should we. Plenty of decent managers out there, the likes of Southampton, Wolves, Brighton etc. seem to find football minded managers almost every single time?

All you Moyes supporters should be forced to wear this at the game so you're easily identifiable. Then again, anyone who actually goes to the games surely doesn't want Moyes back, right?

im a sth

Moyes time as our manager was paradise compared to this.

What i will say that appart from two seasons since moyes left all you hear every week at half time is people saying "f*****g s***e this".

That was a rarity during moyes time here. Not saying there werent weeks where it did happen but moyes time here has been massively rewritten by people who dont like him as being on par with the dross were being shown now week on week.

I always thought Moyes got us to respectable positions in the Prem, plus give us a few Wembley trips and European trips
I am not going to disrespect what he done with us, but guess some feel differently

Do I want him back - No

We need a forward thinking manager, who will get us playing attractive and possession based football

We need to progress not stagnate

im a sth

Moyes time as our manager was paradise compared to this.

What i will say that appart from two seasons since moyes left all you hear every week at half time is people saying "f*****g s***e this".

That was a rarity during moyes time here. Not saying there werent weeks where it did happen but moyes time here has been massively rewritten by people who dont like him as being on par with the dross were being shown now week on week.
I always thought Moyes got us to respectable positions in the Prem, plus give us a few Wembley trips and European trips
I am not going to disrespect what he done with us, but guess some feel differently

Do I want him back - No

We need a forward thinking manager, who will get us playing attractive and possession based football

See I agree with both these statements.

Absolutely no doubt in my mind that Moyes is a far better manager than Dyche and give him this squad he would easily have us mid table.

However Moyes for the most part played pragmatic football and set the team up not to lose.

Not quite as negative a mindset than Dyche but similar in some ways although the football whilst not sparkling ( compare Martinez first season) wasn't goofball like we see under Dyche and Alladyce.

If you could guarantee that Moyes would be caretaker for the rest of the season and then move upstairs and we bring in a new coach to start the BMD era still in the PL , I'd bite your hand off.

Do I want him back - No

Yep, we need someone like Moyes that can make teams better like he did here and at West Ham, 9/11 top half seasons is good.

But also someone that can do it while implementing a certain progressive style. Doesn't have to be Pep of yesterday or Southampton vs us.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back