Dyche's and coaching staff future

Sean Dyche's - coaching team future.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m delusional? You stick up for every shoddy manager that’s walked through the door and blame it on the players or off field stuff when the facts are staring you squarely in the face. Benitez -11 game winless run and sacked, Lampard -10 game winless run and sacked but Dyche gets a pass when he’s on our joint worse winless run in the PL and 3 games away from breaking an all time club record because of his crap tactics

Wake up and smell the damn coffee and realise if we don’t change and get an actual manager who can change games in times of trouble then 4 months from now we’ll be kicking off a game in the second tier for the first time in nearly 3 quarters of a century
I'm not defending the useless bellend. I'm saying that we won't improve when he's gone because he's not the real problem.

My biggest issue with sacking him NOW is that I want the club to get a GOOD manager in. That usually happens in the summer when there is loads of time to sort out. Sacking him now and getting in another manager only to be sacked about this time next year really is tiresome.

I still can't believe they had all the time in the world and Rafael [Poor language removed] Benetiz was the name they came up with after Carlo.

I'm not defending the useless bellend. I'm saying that we won't improve when he's gone because he's not the real problem.
He’s the biggest problem right now because he’s not doing anything to stop the rot, even after a 3 week break

A half decent manager would come in, see the fault and rectify it to improve results without any doubt

Think we’ll limp to the summer as we’re a rudderless ship and nobody is accountable for off field decisions. Until the ownership is addressed nothing else can really change.

Don’t get me wrong, Dyche has burned any goodwill he had and he’s being horrifically shown up now. He absolutely should be booted but he won’t be.

I am guessing we’ll get Moyes back in the summer? It’s not exactly MENSA forward thinking but it’s logical. The job in the summer is huge, we really can’t afford to get it wrong and Moyes seems to buy well still.
It's hard to argue with this. West Ham fans appear to want Moyes gone, but I'd have him back.

It may appear to be a backwards step, yet what else can we do right now?

I voted keep him until the end of the season simply because there's a chance we go through the same cycle of bringing somebody in who raises morale and then giving them another 12 months even though they're not good enough. In fairness, I think Dyche has been unfortunate in the sense that a) we'd be higher up the table without the deduction and b) I've never known a season where we've thrown away so many points due to incompetency in front of goal.

BUT

End of the day, he is a manager who absolutely cannot coach an attack. Simple as that. McNeil, Harrison, Calvert Lewin. While none are ever going to be world beaters, all of them appear to be getting worse as the season goes on. His coaching methods are clearly designed to create a team that is tough to beat and beyond that it's hoping for knock downs, scraps, set-pieces. Proper grim to watch and getting worse and worse and worse.

It's hard to argue with this. West Ham fans appear to want Moyes gone, but I'd have him back.

It may appear to be a backwards step, yet what else can we do right now?
This is one of the many reasons I can't see him being sacked. More reasons are that, I really don't know who they would bring in. But the main reason is, we can't afford to sack him. The clubs a complete basket case from top to bottom. John Moores must be turning in his grave.

After the point sanctions and whoever wants to buy us, it ultimately comes down to three factors:

1) What is the form like?

2) Do we have the money to make a change?

3) What style/identity do you want Everton to play?

Personally, I think Dyche can't be sacked because we have no board, no money and no idea what comes next.

His decision making on team selection is getting stranger by the week. It took him 19 games to drop lewin and replace him with beto. He gave beto two games which he scored in one, he then takes everybody off to Portugal and comes back to starting lewin. That kind of thing makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. His ability to continually pick his favourites because they run around a lot in training is becoming tiresome when week in week out they fail to produce anything on the pitch.

Wrong, Dyche got it because he was the ‘easy’ option
Easy?! Lol. They could've gone for at least half a dozen championship managers who would've been better options who would have been just as easy to lure here. The reality is that no manager with any real prospects would be interested in us. They'd have to he a young manager taking a chance in his first "big job" or a foreign manager wanting to try English football and willing to take a big risk career wise for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back