Dyche's and coaching staff future

Sean Dyche's - coaching team future.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At one point it looked like we’d turned a corner with him in charge, the performances and results had improved, and then we just fell off a cliff. I’ve tried to be patient, but he seems unable to improve them through coaching, inspire them, or change anything tactically in order to get a result.

His job is safe because we’re leaderless and penniless, but I’d welcome a change of manager as soon as we’re in a position to do so.

How many managers do we have to go through before you get it ffs?! You'll be saying the same old rubbish about the next manager this time next year completely oblivious to the lack of change. Honestly mate, if you don't see it at this point then you deserve what we've got for a team and club right now......
Oh shut the f up you tedious tit, a good manager knows where things are going wrong and changes it, this is now 3 managers on the bounce that steadfast refuse to correct matters. You cannot just keep blaming players for everything when a manager can’t even do the basics right in getting the side to attack or score by choosing to focus on tactics from the stone age

I agree with you but the performances are shocking. Him and his coaches coach the team and look at us.
We can’t pass water.
No pace in the team. Thelwell need to go as well by the way
We have won for a 3rd of the season. It’s a poor premier league tbf.
Had enough of his tactics. He needs to go
He's grabge. But him going will change nowt. The team is the real problem. We'll just get more of the same with another manager.

Oh shut the f up you tedious tit, a good manager knows where things are going wrong and changes it, this is now 3 managers on the bounce that steadfast refuse to correct matters. You cannot just keep blaming players for everything when a manager can’t even do the basics right in getting the side to attack or score by choosing to focus on tactics from the stone age
You're delusional fella. Laughably so. You'll be saying the same tedious crap about the next manager and the next and the next and you won't see any difference. You deserve this side.

I think everyone does know that now tbf. We don't even have any leadership right now

But Dyche is just an abysmal manager. It doesn't matter how we are ran off the field when we can all see he's doing a terrible job.
I agree. He's useless. But sacking him wont change nowt. It'll just run us futher into debt and the next biss won't get any better from our rancid team.

You're a silly nob lad. You'll be saying the same tedious crap about the next manager and the next and the next and you won't see any difference. You deserve this side.
We’ve played for 3 months with the same setup and same side, which has equated to 0 wins.

Any other manager would have at least tried to change the same system. Dropped players who are bang out of form, tried focusing on certain patterns of play

The pass map and heat map today shows what type of manager he is. A do not lose at any costs and try to sneak a win

But Dyches football is self evidently old fashioned. The game has moved on..
Sure. He's rubbish, but guess what? The team is even more so. When he goes we'll just be even more in debt with another manager not getting anything other then failure from the despicable gang of wage thieves we have for a team.

plus see you in court for your pay-off - as that was not football -

1711830891203.png

We’ve played for 3 months with the same setup and same side, which has equated to 0 wins.

Any other manager would have at least tried to change the same system. Dropped players who are bang out of form, tried focusing on certain patterns of play

The pass map and heat map today shows what type of manager he is. A do not lose at any costs and try to sneak a win
In six months to a year we'll be saying almost the exact same thing about the next manager/patsy. I don't like or rate Dyche. He's garbage but sacking him will fix nowt. It'll just put us futher into debt.

In six months to a year we'll be saying almost the exact same thing about the next manager/patsy. I don't like or rate Dyche. He's garbage but sacking him will fix nowt. It'll just put us futher into debt.
Imagine if we didn’t appoint a failed manager like Fat Rafael, Lampard or Tangerine Brexit boy

Someone who can look at the game and actually identify a way of changing the game, instead of replacing Jack Harrison with Ashley Young and going like for like with different personnel

Imagine if we didn’t appoint a failed manager like Fat Rafael, Lampard or Tangerine Brexit boy

Someone who can look at the game and actually identify a way of changing the game, instead of replacing Jack Harrison with Ashley Young and going like for like with different personnel
Yeah. That would be nice wouldn't it. It would be nice if we where run by a halfway competent owner to but we aren't. So good luck finding anyone, even halfway decent to manager us right now because nobody with any prospects whatsoever would even entertain taking a chance with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back