Dyche's and coaching staff future

Sean Dyche's - coaching team future.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea why don't we keep him like we did with Lampard for longer than we should and wait until it's literally breaking point before we react as fans.
What do you reckon?

I honestly don’t think we have owt to lose by sacking him now.

I can’t see where the next win is coming from.

Dyche out.
Agreed. Everyone is telling me we'll do Burnley and spark a late run of form. They don't know jack.

I actually had a dream last night we lost 2-1 to Burnley and that did him. Might stick a tenner on it tbh.

Villa currently 2-0 up and coasting against Wolves. You know, the very bang average Wolves we seem to have a problem with.

I'm trying to lie to myself that everything might be OK after a few years in the Champ (like Villa) with some time to think and build a new squad.

The stadium is a curse in many ways sure, but christ there's no way some saviour from a gulf nation doesn't see potential in that. No Kenwright to handpick an utter moron who won't oust him this time either.

Also, if we're mathematically relegated before the Sheff game, Mosh should do the decent thing and put us in admin. -9 when already down? Might as well.

At what point will it take for you to get that it’s not always about the players? How many chances does it take for him to realise Harrison and McNeil aren’t working? His complete freezing out of Patterson, not giving Chermiti or Dobbin more of a chance, not giving DCL a long spell out the team to get his focus back which is causing fans to turn on him

Sometimes you’ve got to look in the mirror and realise your fellow blues aren’t the idiots, you are for continually defending dreadful managers
How many managers do we have to go through before you get it ffs?! You'll be saying the same old rubbish about the next manager this time next year completely oblivious to the lack of change. Honestly mate, if you don't see it at this point then you deserve what we've got for a team and club right now......

These players are awful to be fair…they have thrown a succession of managers under the bus, but Dyche should be doing better with them (as in not 12 PL games without a win better) - be more selective in which players he picks (not just his favourites), develop attacking patterns of play (which may leave us a little exposed at time but be brave) and for god sake, react in a match, and not out subs on depending on what time of day it is. Because he does none of these things, he absolutely needs to be shown the door.

Dyche is awful. Thats obvious. But come on ffs. How obvious does it have to get that how problems run way deeper than him before some of you finally get it?!🙄

Dyche is awful. Thats obvious. But come on ffs. How obvious does it have to get that how problems run way deeper than him before some of you finally get it?!🙄
I agree with you but the performances are shocking. Him and his coaches coach the team and look at us.
We can’t pass water.
No pace in the team. Thelwell need to go as well by the way
We have won for a 3rd of the season. It’s a poor premier league tbf.
Had enough of his tactics. He needs to go

I think everyone does know that now tbf. We don't even have any leadership right now

But Dyche is just an abysmal manager. It doesn't matter how we are ran off the field when we can all see he's doing a terrible job.

He has to go. We don't have a great squad but its absolutely better than its doing at the moment.

Can tolerate negative football if it yields results in the short term but its not. There is nothing positive about watching us, little hope of getting a win and the players must be lower than a snakes belly.

His arrogance is awful. Absolutely no chance he will change anything and it looks ever more likely we will be trying to hang on to our PL status yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back