Dynamo Kyiv

Status
Not open for further replies.
listen people UEFA is bent us blues know that (villareal) we,ll be in the next round guaranteed they cant take the chance of having the 4 Russian/Ukrainians in the semi,s or earlier its nailed on to be a fix #COYB

- They play 4-2-3-1.
- They've still got Yarmolenko, he's their captain and he's still their most attacking threat.
- Their centre back Dragovic is very competent and it was a shock when he left Basel for the Ukraine as various top clubs were interested in him (they still are apparently). You'll probably see a few "I like the look of that Dragovic" comments in the match thread around here when we play them :cool:
- Belhanda was once considered one of the most promising play makers in Europe, and like Dragovic, him moving to the Ukraine was quite surprising as top clubs were interested. He has the potential to do damage.
- Jeremain Lens is very quick and would should be wary of him on the counter.

Thanx mate. I hope your giving Roberto some advice on these!

Yearh is lens the Dutch striker?

We need to try win the tie at goodison if it is hostile there/ or were the tie is played

Brilliant draw for us.

Are they not now about to have their break as well so they wont be match fit?
They'll probably keep fit fighting over near Donetsk with their fellow neo-Nazi fans.

They should be thrown out of the tournament. It's like having a battalion of the SS in the last 16.

Hi guys, I'm a Guingamp fan and I would like to share my feelings about this club & make some warning despite, for sure, the away match won't take place in Ukraine (or behind closed doors). It might even be worst for Kiev as it's not just about supporters issues but the whole club is responsible of it, creating an awful atmosphere on the game.

It has started last week on Thursday. Our Stadium was on fire, respectful as usual with visitors. Things began at the first minute with a foul from our captain that induce an injury for Lens. The foul could have deserved a yellow card but that's not soo shocking not to get it.

After 15 first minutes, Kiev left the control of the game to Guingamp but the scenario changes then of second part of first half and their domination is shown on the tablescore at the 19th mn. At 39th mn, Sydorchuk make an crazy push on Beauvue (our scorer) by behind (he already had a yellow card). When Beauvue fell down, his stud hit Sydorchuk's leg and he got injured. Referee left the advantage for Guingamp and we began the counter attack. Sydorchuk walked away on 40meters before falling down. Our player decide to keep the action. Footkick from Yarmolenko to stop the action. Same happened 4mns later with Belhanda. The game ended on a 2-1 at home. Rebrov talks to the press afterwards, hoping to get is revenge back in Kiev. Dynamo's president judge Guingamp as "bandits". Dynamo's community manager affirm that the only goal of Guingamp's player was to break bones. They made a video with all the fouls from Guingamp to argument it (you can get it on their facebook page).

Anyway, we have arrived thursday, 26th of March with 30 to 40 Guingamp fans in the stadium. From the first minute, we caught a MMA action on the pitch, I'll let you judge :
EpIsWPR.gif

Despite this tough minute, the rest of the game was very fine on the pitch, we haven't noticed any other aggression. This was clearly a planned aggression on the main "trouble" player from the first half. To me, it can be judged as a killing attempt with premeditation, that's my personal opinion.

Anyway, we're at 72' or something, the game seems to be in good shape for Ukrainian. Despite that, some terrorists got into the athleticism track (a couple of hundred) trying to get in touch with Guingamp' fans. They haven't been able to make it as Guingamp fan has been forced to get away from their box.

The match kept going after 10 mns interruption ans the score didn't evolve, eliminating the french team. From the end of the matchs, we've seen hundred of propaganda stuff giving different version trying to explain the invasion reasons. We've seen stupid photoshoped images, heard about Shakhtar flag, "Crimea is Russia" banner, interdependent russian flag, etc... nothing has been yet proved and knowing our supporters, it'll never been for sure.

Still the vice president of Dynamo make a statement :
http://www.ukrfutbol.com/dynamo-kyiv-vp-flag-in-guingamp-sector-was-provocation/

This club is leaded by terrorists giving false propaganda to create war atmosphere into the stadium yesterday. They'll be, I guess heavily punished as their preaction matchs have surely influence fan problems at the end of the game (and their players agression fit well into this issue).

I'm sorry for my text, don't have the courage to read it again & correct it!
I wish you ALLLLLLL the luck, I'll give you my full support, COME ON TOFFEES !!!

I am pretty sure the away fans will still be allowed to go to the match no matter what the punishment by UEFA is. CSKA had their home fans banned when they played City in the group stages of the CL, but city fans were still allowed to attend and my money is on that happening with us.

Unless UEFA and their Russian sponsors (Gazprom) really want to put the boot in on the Ukraine teams and have it moved altogether. This is unlikely, but would not be a surprise).

Hi guys, I'm a Guingamp fan and I would like to share my feelings about this club & make some warning despite, for sure, the away match won't take place in Ukraine (or behind closed doors). It might even be worst for Kiev as it's not just about supporters issues but the whole club is responsible of it, creating an awful atmosphere on the game.

It has started last week on Thursday. Our Stadium was on fire, respectful as usual with visitors. Things began at the first minute with a foul from our captain that induce an injury for Lens. The foul could have deserved a yellow card but that's not soo shocking not to get it.

After 15 first minutes, Kiev left the control of the game to Guingamp but the scenario changes then of second part of first half and their domination is shown on the tablescore at the 19th mn. At 39th mn, Sydorchuk make an crazy push on Beauvue (our scorer) by behind (he already had a yellow card). When Beauvue fell down, his stud hit Sydorchuk's leg and he got injured. Referee left the advantage for Guingamp and we began the counter attack. Sydorchuk walked away on 40meters before falling down. Our player decide to keep the action. Footkick from Yarmolenko to stop the action. Same happened 4mns later with Belhanda. The game ended on a 2-1 at home. Rebrov talks to the press afterwards, hoping to get is revenge back in Kiev. Dynamo's president judge Guingamp as "bandits". Dynamo's community manager affirm that the only goal of Guingamp's player was to break bones. They made a video with all the fouls from Guingamp to argument it (you can get it on their facebook page).

Anyway, we have arrived thursday, 26th of March with 30 to 40 Guingamp fans in the stadium. From the first minute, we caught a MMA action on the pitch, I'll let you judge :
EpIsWPR.gif

Despite this tough minute, the rest of the game was very fine on the pitch, we haven't noticed any other aggression. This was clearly a planned aggression on the main "trouble" player from the first half. To me, it can be judged as a killing attempt with premeditation, that's my personal opinion.

Anyway, we're at 72' or something, the game seems to be in good shape for Ukrainian. Despite that, some terrorists got into the athleticism track (a couple of hundred) trying to get in touch with Guingamp' fans. They haven't been able to make it as Guingamp fan has been forced to get away from their box.

The match kept going after 10 mns interruption ans the score didn't evolve, eliminating the french team. From the end of the matchs, we've seen hundred of propaganda stuff giving different version trying to explain the invasion reasons. We've seen stupid photoshoped images, heard about Shakhtar flag, "Crimea is Russia" banner, interdependent russian flag, etc... nothing has been yet proved and knowing our supporters, it'll never been for sure.

http://www.ukrfutbol.com/dynamo-kyiv-vp-flag-in-guingamp-sector-was-provocation/

This club is leaded by terrorists giving false propaganda to create war atmosphere into the stadium yesterday. They'll be, I guess heavily punished as their preaction matchs have surely influence fan problems at the end of the game (and their players agression fit well into this issue).

I wish you ALLLLLLL the luck, I'll give you my full support, COME ON TOFFEES !!!

.........sounds a bit like playing the Western Approaches at Scargreen.

EpIsWPR.gif

Sounds like it was a horrible experience. Nice one for warning the people on here who will be travelling there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back