Dynamo Kyiv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lad do you have ultras. If you have ultras then let's meet and sort this out.
excuse me? Am I insulting someone? I'm just pointing out an obvious lack of intelligence. I don't get how fighting against me could give you some additional IQ points. He joked at our players dives when they kicked their ankles. I'm just imagining how he would react if I do it myself.

excuse me? Am I insulting someone? I'm just pointing out an obvious lack of intelligence. I don't get how fighting against me could give you some additional IQ points. He joked at our players dives when they kicked their ankles. I'm just imagining how he would react if I make it myself.

Relax mon ami, its the weekend, have a glass of wine,or smoke a few snails or something

excuse me? Am I insulting someone? I'm just pointing out an obvious lack of intelligence. I don't get how fighting against me could give you some additional IQ points. He joked at our players dives when they kicked their ankles. I'm just imagining how he would react if I do it myself.

Lad I'll take ten of ours against 100 of yours. And abar 20 of your police. 120 in total.

Where do we meet. Under the Champ dil eesee.

Lad I'll take ten of ours against 100 of yours. And abar 20 of your police. 120 in total.

Where do we meet. Under the Champ dil eesee.

You might wanna step off, Chico. His trackie bottoms don't quite go all the way down his legs and he zips his trackie top all the way up.

We don't stand a chance.

contradictory there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back