• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of my Leeds supporting friends, neighbours and colleagues would rather Liverpool won the league too. They have a deep loathing of both Manchester teams and see Merseysiders as natural allies, perhaps why they accept me up here!

I live in Farsley an do my best to change local opinion...

Conte has a awful record in Europe, At Juve he failed to get out of the group stages 2-3 times.

At Chelsea his lone season in CL they got knocked out in the 2nd round.

I think getting far in the CL playing a ultra defensive style seems to be dead right now in football,Simeone Mourinho Conte style of football gets neutralized by the attacking pressing teams who seem to get far in the CL these days.

Conte’s style is like Klopp’s except it wins trophies.

John Aldridge writes a column for a Sunday paper and last line of his column is if there is any justice in football liverpool will win a trophy this season.
Why?

Because he's a part of the self righteous cult in which they think its their destiny to win the league while the owners are rubbing their hands and laughing at how much money they can make off the customer/fans

John Aldridge writes a column for a Sunday paper and last line of his column is if there is any justice in football liverpool will win a trophy this season.
Why?

If there was any justice in football Liverpool would have been aborted as a football club after their many atrocities and he would be in Walton for interfering with pigeons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back