• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late game for that lot next Saturday away from home - after having played Barcelona away 3 days earlier. That's a bear trap right there.

I'm hoping 50,000 Geordies will have been on the lash and years of doing nothing could make them want to take a big scalp who think they will be there for the taking. Rowdy as you like and let's hope the get stuck into mackem Henderson and it created a desire for Newcastle to have a go.

Greatest team in history my arse ; luckiest team in history more like.

They've lost in 3 or 4 cup finals in 3 seasons and possibly finishing on the highest points tally for a runner up.

Great team to be honest, some fantastic players but I'm fully enjoying watching them fall at the last fence every year.

I'm hoping 50,000 Geordies will have been on the lash and years of doing nothing could make them want to take a big scalp who think they will be there for the taking. Rowdy as you like and let's hope the get stuck into mackem Henderson and it created a desire for Newcastle to have a go.

Newcastle have won 6 of the last 7 home games. Of course, they wont turn up in all likelihood, but they have good form and on paper can grab a draw if they do turn up. That'd be game over right there.

Sorry not a chance.

Prior to the game you will witness a mutual media 'love in' between the RS and the FSW.

Psychologically the white flag will have been waved before KO, and can't see anything other than a win for them.

Hope I'm wrong like.....

Sorry not a chance.

Prior to the game you will witness a mutual media 'love in' between the RS and the FSW.

Psychologically the white flag will have been waved before KO, and can't see anything other than a win for them.

Hope I'm wrong like.....
...I tend to agree. However, I could see a very nervous Liverpool handing out chances to Newcastle and fading in the last 10 minutes after the CL SF 1st leg.

It's still all down to City really, though. If they beat Leicester this is done and dusted as Brighton are never going to deny City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back